Organising a Feasibility Study for a Mining Project
Peter McCarthy is a co-founder of AMC Consultants, an international mining consultancy established in 1985. With more than 45 years of experience in the mining industry, Peter has been responsible for underground and open pit mine feasibility studies, mine valuations and technical studies for projects in Australasia, Asia, Europe and Africa.
This Webinar is aimed at those about to manage, participate in or review a Scoping, Prefeasibility or Feasibility Study for a mining project.
The topics covered include:
– What are Feasibility Studies?
– Do Feasibility Studies usually result in new mines?
– Organising a study team
– Study methodology
– Location issues.
– Management control systems for the study
– Financial estimation and modelling
– Risk and sensitivity
– Reporting a Feasibility Study.
– Reviewing a Feasibility Study.